The Heart of Stone The Heart of Stone

I cryed

Only a human could make something as beautiful as this

nahtanojmal responds:

Well it's inspired by a story Jesus made up. Okay, Okay Jesus was Human. but God in human form! ;D

Living With OCD Living With OCD

you totally portrayed OCD in the wrong way

I suffer from OCD. It is a mental condition caused by anxiety and guilt. Its when you see something as not being straight or 'perfect' and you cant help yourself but touch it or move it.

In your video this man dosent seem to have OCD because the picture frame is actually moving. When you have OCD usually the item or items you continually touch usually arent moving, or dont move. He could be any normal guy trying to straighten a picture frame.

I mean cmon.

albiokay responds:

you completely missed the point and the symbolism of the video
i too have OCD, and i have done my research, and there are many kinds of OCD
this is a metaphorical representation of ONE kind of OCD
the picture is not moving on its own. It went crooked, and so he tried to fix it, because it must be perfect. When he could not fix it, he tried ignoring it and going about his day, but knowing the picture was crooked bothered him in the back of his head (represented by the picture seeming to advance or grow behind him)
i didnt want to get too phylisophical or documentary with my movie, so i kept it simple, with a simple concept
you've simply failed to grasp it

PREPARE PREPARE

I started to yawn.

Okay. Were to begin.

First impressions when reading the description, I expected something truly
remarkable. And for the first 30 seconds I was then I had to mute it and stop. As Im writing this review I can still see the images of 'Bill Murray" spinning up and down the screen, in the same seemless pattern.

Mabey if they came up and danced and had the pop-art look or different images twisted round and driiferent sppeds, and you reduced the animation duration, then this would be decent.

Nice try though!

UberMan5000 responds:

What I feel can't be expressed "popularly".

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Perfectish

The amination style, color, text, 10/10 perfect! (Brackenwood!)
The voice was great for the story telling and fit for the enivorment, elegant, 10/10
flow of animation was smooth, fast, and soft and dark color effects to fit the changing mood of Bittey's story. 10/10
Plot/Story: never thought Bittey had such a heavey and sad past, I'm so excited and very willing to wait for everything to be compose rightly to see what unfolds for the Wild King of Brackenwood. 10/10

chluaid responds:

Thanks for the scores!

EyeDream EyeDream

I dream!

This movie is pretty great. The animation is fluent, the music is phenomenal, and the execution is perfect. However, the film is a bit short, as well as the plot hard to follow. Also, on close up shots, the pixelation of the face when magnified was kind of awkward to mean. In addition, the scenery was bland. However, the semi-sepia tones was a great idea, like how the only thing in Sin City that's colored is blood. Anyway, it is a great art style. I enjoyed this film quite a bit. Keep the surrealism up. 5/5 and 9/10

Pulch: The Good Times Pulch: The Good Times

Amazing

clearly this is about masturbation, look at all the hints!

The Adventures of Pac Man The Adventures of Pac Man

appaling

black screen? Glitchy preloader, black screen.

terrible drawing and annoying sounds,

mabey a good game but the concept of pac man as a movie dosent work mate..

madival responds:

the preloader was actually a joke on my prof. that I never took out.

shootin star shootin star

Love it!

Hey, this is great, nice music and drawing style, you have good potential!